Wherever you are from, you won’t have any difficulties to get to St Petersburg.
Pulkovo airport in St Petersburg is one of the biggest hubs in Russian with
- over 8mln of international passanger trafic
- over 160 direct flight destinations
- about 70 aircompanies that have direct flights to St Petersburg (e.g. Lufthansa, KLM, Turkish Airlines, Air France, British Airways, Emirates).
Being a biggest touristic destination, St Petersburg is among top 10 safestes cities in Russia.
With hundreds of shops, bars and restaurants open 24 hours you will feel equally safe at day and night.
For sure there are some districs that you’d better not go at midnight alone and drunk shouting offenses, but we will show you those on your first day.
St Petersburg is usually called the cultural capital of Russia. You will for sure be able to choose something to your liking:
Unlike in Europe all shops, cafes and restaurants in St Petersburg are open at weekends.
The cost of living is quite reasonable and your every-day expensive will be of about 20 euro per day (provided you do not dine in posh restaurants and go to Mariinskij daily).
And even if you do not know a singleword in Russian you won’t belost – all signs in metro and street names are also written in English.
We are constantly searching for opportunitie to improve the quality of all the servises we provide.We are now officially accredited by:
- Russian Ministry for Education
Check more details here.
- We are located in the historic heart of St Petersburg in a beautiful 19th century building.
- We are in a student districs with several big Universities near the school, that means that the prices are much more reasonal here than in the touristic center.
- At the same time we are just 2 metro stops from the city main street — Nevsky Prospect and 20 minutes walking from Mariinskij Theatre.
See more about our school facilities here.
- Our students’ feedback consistently attests to our excellent academic standards and services.
- Although Russian is the only language spoken in the classroom, most of our teachers and staff speak several languages. Thus, in case any difficulties in communication arise, they are both willing and able to help students understand.
- Most of teaching materials used in classrooms were written by our teachers.
We have a variety of courses and you can easily choose the one to suit your needs:
- Standard and Intensive group courses
- Business Courses
- Exam-preparatory Courses and official TRKI Exams
- Part-time afternoon classes and Evening Courses
- Courses for expartiates
- In-company training
Check all the courses that we offer here.
We offer a wide range of accommodation types:
- shared appartments
- guest houses,
We take great care in choosing and monitoring the accommodations we provide and will take care of all possible problems that might occur.
Booking a arrival transfer with us, you won’t have to worry about getting and finding your accommodation.
On the first day of classes, students receive a list of social activities with dates and prices, if any. These social activites include:
- visits to museums,
- tours in and around St.Petersburg,
- theatre trips.
These activities enable students to practice Russian in social settings and gain an in-depth understanding of Russian cultural traditions.
Check the programme for this month here.
Almost every foreigner needs a visa to enter Russia. Getting visa is much easier than you think:
- get an invitation from the school (or from your friends/hotel/employer/3rd party)
- fill in the visa application form and schedule an appointent in the local embassy or consulate
- apply for the visa in the local embassy or consulate
get your visa
For further details please see our visa guide or contact us.
Most of the students travel alone and you can easily make friends here.
On the first day we arrange an orientation walk that ends in a cafe, where you can chat with the satff and the new students informally.
There is also a common area in the school where stidents meet during coffee breaks (by tehway, tee and coffee are free of charge)
In our Language Tandem meeting you can meet some Russian friends and have even more speaking practice with them.
If you do not get a visa in time, your programme could be rescheduled without any surcharges to start no later than December 1st of the current calendar year.
But in our experience 99% of student get the visas without any problems.
If you have to cancell the programme and you inform the school with a minimum of 1 week’s notice in written form, the total sum of the pre-payment is refunded with the exception of the cancellation fee of 100 euros.
Please check our cancellation policy here.
The school takes great care to monitor the students’ satisfaction with all the servises provided.
But if you feel uncomfortable in your class or accommodation we have easy and clear procedures how to change your group or course type or accommodation.
Read our blog
RUSSIAN FEDERATION STATE FLAG DAY 10/10/2019
Every year on August 22, Russia celebrates the Russian Federation State Flag Day, established on August 20, 1994. On this day Russian President Boris Yeltsin signed the Presidential Decree No. 1714, stating that the flag day should be celebrated on August 22, in honor of the restoration of the historical flag of Russia during the August events of 1991.Learn more