Attention! Derzhavin Institute would like to present its latest Photo Competition!
The prize for first place will be a week-long Standard Russian language course for free!!!
We are sure that our students meet each other again even after they leave Derzhavin Institute. Share those pictures of #derzhavin_reunion with us!
To enter the competition:
- simply upload the photos where you have captured your meetings with former schoolmates on your Facebook or Instagram page
- tag them with #derzhavin_reunion and #DerzhavinInstitute.
The student who uploads pictures with the most meetings (with different students) by the time the competition closes will be declared the winner!
The competition will run until December 21, 2017.
Terms and Conditions
1. Photos submitted to this competition must be the original work of the participant who submits them. Do not submit photos which do not belong to you. By submitting a photo to this competition you confirm that it is your own work. The responsibility for submitting original images rests with the participant.
2. Participants may submit an unlimited number of photos to the competition.
3. By entering this competition, the participant agrees to the future use of their images in promotional material for Derzhavin Institute.
4. The winner of the competition will receive a discount of 100% on course fees when they next purchase a one week Standard group course of study at the Derzhavin Institute. Registration fees, accommodation fees, and other additional extras will be charged at the standard rate. This discount can be redeemed on a single booking made between January 1st, 2018 and March 31st, 2018.
5. The starting date of the free week could be in the period between January 1, 2018 and April 30, 2018.
6. The winner of the competition will be decided by the number of pictures depicting the meetings with the most different students. The winner will be announced on www.derzhavin.com and on the official Derzhavin Institute group on Facebook on December 21, 2017.
Official Competition Organiser: Derzhavin Institute