Standard Group Course
The Standard Course focuses on integrating all the fundamental language skills of speaking, listening, reading, and writing. The emphasis is on improving students` communication skills, broadening their vocabulary, and boosting their confidence in speaking Russian.
Teachers make use of coursebooks and also supplement lessons with authentic audio and video materials, texts, and articles from newspapers and magazines.
With 4 lessons Monday-Friday in the morning, students also have ample time for self-study, afternoon individual courses or extracurricular activities.
- Minimum admission age: 18
- Course starts: every Monday throughout the year
- Minimum course duration: 1 week
- Levels available: A1 – C1
- Timetable: Mon-Fri, 9.30 a.m – 12.50 p.m, 20 lessons a week.
- Absolute beginners start the first Monday of each month throughout the year. Please check the dates for the complete beginner courses 2018 - here
- discounts of 10% for all the group classes
The special offer is valid only:
- for the bookings made from December 13
- for the bookings of minimum 1 week and maximum 8 weeks
- for the period of stay from January 1 till March 4
|Standard Course 2018|
|1 week||2 weeks||3 weeks*||4 weeks||5 weeks||6 weeks||7 weeks||8 weeks|
|1-2 weeks - 210 189 euro/week||3-8 weeks - 200 180 euro/week||8+ weeks see Academic Course prices|
Application fee 2018 - 80 euro