Who is this course good for:
- expatriates living and working in St. Petersburg
- those coming to Russia for business and working during the daytime
- those who do not want to study full-time
The aims of the course:
- improve all language skills with the emphasis on the speaking skills
- give the general overview of the structure of the language
- boost confidence in using the language in every-day situations
Course key features:
- Timetable: Tuesday, Thursday or Monday, Wednesday 18.30 – 21.00
- Number of lessons per week: 6
- Number of students per class: avarage 3, maximum 8
- Levels available: A1-C1
- Minimum/maximum course duration: 1 week/not limited
- Minimum admission age: 18
- Course starts: Every week
- Absolute beginners start the first Monday of each month throughout the year. Please check the dates for the complete beginner courses here
- IMPORTANT: No visa support is provided for applicants booking the evening course.
How to join the course:
Option A. You can do everything via e-mail correspondence (and that will take maximum 1 week)
Step 1: Send us an application form.
Step 2: We will ask you to complete the level test.
Step 3: The booking manager will contact you and give the exact schedule of the group most suitable for your level.*
Step 4: After the payment is made you can start the classes.
Option B. Come to the school (and do Steps 1-4 mentioned above withing 90 minutes)
|Prices - Evening Course 2019|
|Evening Course||1 week||2 weeks||3 weeks*||4 weeks||5 weeks||6 weeks||7 weeks||8 weeks|
||Eur 180||Eur 240||Eur 300||Eur 360||Eur 420||Eur 480|
* Each next week is 60 euros
- If there are no groups of the suitable level at the moment we can offer students to start with taking 4 individual classes per week at the price of a group course. As soon as we get one more student of the same levels, we switch back to the 6 lessons per week.
- Items included in price:
Tuition, End of course certificate, Internet access, Tea/coffee during breaks
- Items not included in price:
Non-refundable registration fee of 40 euro (covering teaching materials, student ID etc)
- Expat prices are SPECIAL OFFER prices. No other discounts or special offers could be used on this discounted price.
- No visa support is provided
- Visa registration or transfers could be provided at an extra cost upon the request
- In case of availability, accommodation could be provided at an extra cost (please note that during the high season most of the accommodations are reserved for overseas full-time students)