Russian for Tourism Industry
Russians are more and more interested in the main European tourists’ destinations. And since an average Russian tourist doesn’t have a great command of foreign languages, it’s getting really important to those who work in the travel industry to be able to communicate in Russian.
This course is offered in a combination of the Standard group course in the morning and the Russian for tourism group course in the afternoon.
The course covers the most frequent situations in a hotel and summer and winter resorts. Based on the authentic materials and rich in real every-day conversations this course will help you become more efficient in your job.
This course is good for those who:
- work in hotels and resorts (receptionists, front-desk personnel, shop assistances, hotel managers, etc).
- have clients from Russia
The module details:
- Minimum admission age: 18
- Minimum course duration: 1 week
- Levels available: A2 – C1
- Group size: max. 10 students
- Course starts every Monday throughout the year
- Each lesson is 45 minutes
- Timetable: Wednesday and Friday, 13.45 – 15.15, 4 lessons a week
|Russian for Tourism Immersion Module 2018|
|1 week||2 weeks||3 weeks*||4 weeks||5 weeks||6 weeks||7 weeks||8 weeks|
|Euro 52||Euro 104||Euro 144||Euro 192||Euro 240||Euro 288||Euro 336||Euro 384|
|1-2 weeks - 52 euro/week||3-8 weeks - 48 euro/week|
Those who have do not need the visa support from the school can book the Russian for Tourism Module seperately without booking the Standard group course. Non-refundable registration fee - of 40 euro is charged in this case.
Non-registration fee - 80 euro
|Additional mini-group afternoon course "Russian for Tourist Industry" 2018
Block 1 (levels A 2.2. – B 1.2.)
Block 2 (levels B 2.2. - C 1.1.)
company presentation (hotel sevices)
* In the beginning of each week students in class together choose topics of common interest for discussion for the present week.