Speaking Immersion Module
You can add this module to the Standard Group Course. The emphasis is made on improving students` communication skills, broadening their vocabulary, and boosting their confidence in speaking Russian.
This course is good for those who:
- want to improve oral fluency
- learn Russian mostly for communication
- are aimed at taking speaking/oral tests
The module details:
- Minimum admission age: 18
- Course starts: every Monday throughout the year
- Group size: max. 10 students
- Minimum course duration: 1 week
- Levels available: A1 - C2
- Timetable: Wednesday and Friday, 13.45 – 15.15, 4 lessons a week.
|Speaking Immersion Module 2017 - 2018|
|1 week||2 weeks||3 weeks*||4 weeks||5 weeks||6 weeks||7 weeks||8 weeks|
|Euro 52||Euro 104||Euro 144||Euro 192||Euro 240||Euro 288||Euro 336||Euro 384|
|1-2 weeks - 52 euro/week||3-8 weeks - 48 euro/week|
Those who have do not need the visa support from the school can book the Grammar Module seperately without booking the Standard group course. Non-refundable registration fee - of 40 euro is charged in this case.