Choose the correct answer to go in the gap. Please use the answer list.
Example: My boyfriend go to the pub every night.
1. Simon .... very tall.
2. She .... like football very much.
3. How .... does one lesson cost?
4. There .... a big supermarket next to my house.
5. I .... agree with you.
6. Neil can't .... tennis. He's broken his arm.
a. to play
7. .... some more tea?
a. Would you like
b. Do you like
c. You'd like
8. Last week we .... to Warsaw.
9. I .... the film we saw at the cinema on Wednesday.
a. doesn't like
b. haven't liked
c. didn't like
10. Magda .... in England for her holiday last year.
11. My mother .... never been to a cricket match.
12. Joanna .... her new mobile phone.
a. is losing
c. has lost
13. .... ever seen a comet?
a. Did you
b. Have you
c. Do you
14. If I were rich, I .... buy a huge farm in Somerset.
15. They .... pass their exam if they studied hard.
16. I wish I .... play a musical instrument.
17. When Gregory arrived at the disco, Hania ..... .
a. already left
b. has already left
c. had already left
18. If I ..... on holiday to Poland, I wouldn't have met Donata.
a. didn't go
b. haven't gone
c. hadn't gone
19. By the time you get this letter I .... .
a. will have left
b. am going to leave
c. would leave
20. A: What are you doing tonight? B: I'm not sure, I .... to the cinema.
a. will go
b. would go
c. might go
21. Simon forgot .... the lights before he left.
a. turn off
b. turning off
c. to turn off
22. It's no use .... to him. He doesn't listen.
a. to speak
23. Karla was offered the job .... having poor qualifications.
c. even though
24. The offer was too good for David to turn .... .
25. Eric's father ordered him .... out late again.
a. not to stay
b. not stay
c. not staying
26. If only I .... to the barbecue instead of staying at home.
b. had gone
c. did go
27. Not only .... to London but she also visited many other places in England.
a. she went
b. went she
c. did she go
28. My sister .... regretted turning down the chance of studying at the Teacher Training College in Gorzów.
29. Now remember, you .... the test until the teacher tells you to.
a. are not starting
b. are not to start
c. haven't started
30. She wasn't .... to reach the ceiling.
a. tall enough
b. so tall
c. as tall
31. He was thought .... the disease in Hong Kong.
a. to catch
c. to have caught
32. My flat .... as soon as possible. It's in an awful state.
a. needs redecorating
b. to redecorate
33. He eventually managed .... the door by kicking it hard.
c. to open
34. There's no point .... staying up all night if your exam is tomorrow.
35. Rarely .... meat.
a. I eat
b. do I eat
c. I have eaten
4 + 6 = ?
Разработка сайта: Первая Веб Дизайн Студия
Мы работаем: Пон.-Пт. 09.30 - 22.00 Телефон: +7 (812) 615-80-71
Наш адрес: г.Санкт-Петербург, Измайловский пр., д.7
курсы иностранных языков | курсы итальянского языка